Introduction to Dyeing Kit
Have you been curious about making your own beautiful hand dyed yarns? Then why not try out Ashford's new Introduction to Dyeing Kit!
Ashford wool dyes are perfect for dyeing all protein fibers, yarns and even fabrics - as long as it is a protein fiber, Ashford dyes will dye it! You can use on Wool, Silk, Cashmere, Mohair, Angora, Llama, Alpaca, Vicuna, Feathers and any other protein fiber you can think of. The only mordant required is white vinegar. You can use the microwave method, stove top, slow cooker or steam methods for Ashford dyes.
- 1 x Ashford wool Dye Hot Pink 10gm
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Yellow 10gm
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Black 10gm
- 1 x Ashford Wool Dye Blue 10gm
- 2 x 100gm Skeins of Yarn - 75% Wool 25% Nylon, 4 ply fingering weight, 100gm net at standard condition / 400m (437yds), Machine washable, Tension 10cm (4”) square =26–28 sts x 36 rows 2.75 – 3.25mm (2 – 3 US)
- Instructions - including colour theory ad colour recipes
- Colour wheel
When made up the dyes will be enough to dye 4kg of yarn or fiber.